Buy 6 Bottles Careprost Eye Drops Online,Enjoy More Discount
Careprost is the famous brand to eyelashes growth and medication for glaucoma. The active ingredient of Careprost is Bimatoprost that belongs to a group of medications called prostaglandin analogue.Bimatoprost is currently sold under the name Careprost,Lumigan and Latisse.Actually there is no difference between Careprost, Lumigan, Bimat and Latisse. All of them contain the same active ingredient – Bimatoprost ophthalmic solution 0.03% 3 ml, possesses identical effects to eye pressure and eyelashes growth. Careprost is currently most popular product.
- Careprost eye drop is mainly indicated in the treatment of Hypotrichosis (short eyelashes). Hypotrichosis is a diseased condition in which the eyelashes of human eye become too small and short. Careprost eye drop also treat the irregular growth of eyelashes of human being. This eye drop increases the thickness of eyelashes.
- Bimatoprost is the main active therapeutic agent found in Careprost eye drop. Bimatoprost is the prostaglandin analogue. Careprost eye drop also treats glaucoma. In the Glaucoma condition, intraocular pressure of the eye becomes increase. Increased IOP can injure to the optic nerve and may cause permanent loss of sight.
These People need careprost
- Hypotrichosis (deficiency of eyelashes)
- Open angle glaucoma
- Intra Ocular hypertension (increased eye pressure)
How to use careprost
- Careprost should be applied to the upper base of eyelashes but always avoid touching into the lower base of eyelashes.
- Never touch the tip of eye drop with your hands.
- Avoid drinking of alcohol and alcoholic beverages, because it increases the feeling of giddiness and drowsiness.
- If you are a contact lens user, use Careprost eye drop with some cautions.
- Properly wash your eyes before using Careprost eye drops because to prevent from microbial contamination.
- If you are hypersensitive to Bimatoprost and any other ingredient of Careprost.
- It is contraindicated in pediatric patients.
- If you are pregnant and planning to become pregnant
- In case of breast feeding
- If you are wearing contact lens
- Things and activities to avoid while using Careprost eye drop
- If you are using any other medicines along with Careprost, you should discuss with your doctor.
- Careprost eye drop should not used in combination with Xalatan, Latanoprost and other eye drop because they may cause a drug interaction of eye drop and alter the action of Careprost eye drop.
May occur side effecct
How to store careprost
- It is necessary to store Careprost eye drop in a cool place having a temperature below 250 C.
- Eye drop should protect away from direct sunlight or heat.
- It should protect from bacterial contamination.
- Keep the eye drop in dry and hygienic place.